(Adds stock prices, background) FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - German truckmaker MAN has re-entered talks to acquire DaimlerChrysler's MTU Friedrichshafen heavy diesel engine unit, a source familiar with the situation said on Monday. MAN is one of three bidders for the business after buyout firm CVC dropped out of the process, the source said. The other two are a consortium of buyout firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts with Dubai investors and rival Swedish group EQT. "MAN is back again," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN back in talks to buy Daimler MTU unit - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.