(Adds background) FRANKFURT, July 23 (Reuters) - German truck and engineering group MAN does not want to part with its truck business, Chief Executive Rudolf Rupprecht was quoted on Wednesday as saying. "We have no intention to sell the commercial vehicles unit," he told Focus Money weekly in a summary of an article due to appear on Thursday. "Building commercial vehicles is our core business and we want to make it even stronger." Sources told Reuters earlier this month that German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN CEO says truck unit not for sale - media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.