(Adds details, shares) MUNICH, Dec 21 (Reuters) - German industrial conglomerate MAN AG no longer rules out a breakup of its corporate structure and sale of its non-truckmaking businesses to help seal an acquisition of Swedish truckmaker Scania, MAN said. "We don't have a problem with the current structure, but we also do not have any dogmas," Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson told reporters on Wednesday in comments embargoed for Thursday. The remarks could help facilitate MAN's 10.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN CEO won't rule out breaking up conglomerate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.