(Adds comments, details, background, share price) By Patricia Gugau FRANKFURT, June 27 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN AG could make a decision on the potential acquisition of diesel engine manufacturer MTU Friedrichshafen in the third quarter, its finance chief said on Monday. "One cannot exclude (the chance) that there could be a decision in the third quarter," Ferdinand Graf von Ballestrem told Reuters on the sidelines of an investor conference. "That depends largely on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN CFO says decision on MTU buy possible in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642