(Adds background, shares) FRANKFURT, March 20 (Reuters) - German trucks and engineering group MAN said on Thursday its supervisory board had extended the contract of Chief Executive Rudolf Rupprecht by one year, confirming an earlier Reuters report. Rupprecht, 63, who joined MAN as a sales engineer in 1966 and became chief executive of the group 30 years later, had been due to step down at the end of this year, but a company source told Reuters on Tuesday the board would extend his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN says board extends CEO contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642