(Releads, adds background) NIEPOLOMICE, Poland, Aug 16 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN does not rule out closer links with rival truck producer Scania but for now will focus on organic growth, Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson said on Tuesday. Speaking at the site of MAN's planned new factory in Poland, Samuelsson added he expected 2005 to prove a better year for the group's truck business than 2004, despite rises in world oil prices, which other industry players have said may hit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN says closer ties with rival Scania possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642