* Q2 operating profit down 50 pct to 218 mln euros * CEO bemoans delayed spending on trucks, machinery * MAN to hold news conference at 1100 CET (Adds more detail from report, CEO comment) By Andreas Cremer BERLIN, July 31 (Reuters) - Germany's MAN SE has ordered a hiring freeze at its truck and bus division to rein in costs as the truckmaker's second-quarter underlying profit halved amid the European debt crisis and slowing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN SE freezes hiring to counter profit plunge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642