* 2012 group profit margin now seen at 6 pct vs. 8.5 pct * First-half op. profit 471 mln euros vs. 762 mln in 2011 (Adds detail from statement, background) By Andreas Cremer BERLIN, July 25 (Reuters) - German truck maker MAN SE lowered its targeted profit margin this year as Europe's deepening debt crisis and the slowing world economy erode demand for commercial vehicles. First-half operating profit plunged 38.2 percent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN SE lowers targets as profit slumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.