(Adds background, detail, share price) FRANKFURT, March 30 (Reuters) - German trucks and engineering group MAN AG said on Tuesday its March orders were likely to have continued the strong growth seen in the first two months of the year. "Preliminary corporate data indicate that in March a double-digit rise in new orders can be reached," the company said in a statement. Sales in the first two months of the year rose seven percent to 1.716 billion euros ($2.1 billion), while new orders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN sees new order growth continuing in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.