(Adds company comment, background) FRANKFURT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - MAN AG has won an order worth nearly 80 million euros ($98.41 million) to deliver 900 trucks to Dutch transport firm VOS Logistics, the German commercial vehicles group said on Tuesday. All the vehicles would be delivered this year, Europe's third-biggest truckmaker said in a statement. MAN had said on Monday it received new orders for its trucks and buses unit worth nearly 200 million euros during the Hanover commercial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN wins 80 mln euro truck order from VOS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642