(Adds Scania reaction, share prices) FRANKFURT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Germany's Focus Online reported on Tuesday that truckmaker MAN AG is withdrawing its cash and stock bid for Swedish rival Scania worth more than 10 billion euros ($13.0 billion). A spokesman for MAN said that he was unaware of a withdrawal of the bid, which is set to expire at the end of this month. A spokeswoman for Scania's supervisory board said she had not heard of MAN's dropping its takeover bid, which would create ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MAN withdrawing Scania bid -German media report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642