* Manroland likely to file for insolvency on Friday-sources * Supervisory board currently meeting-spokesman * Owners Allianz, MAN SE decline to comment (Adds details, background) MUNICH, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Manroland is likely to file for insolvency on Friday after plans to find a new investor for the world's third-biggest printing machine maker fell through earlier this week, two people familiar with the matter said on Thursday. "Only a miracle can avert insolvency now," one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Manroland on brink of insolvency-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.