* Secures up to $90 mln in debtor-in-posession financing * International operations not included in filing (Recasts, adds details) BANGALORE, May 1 (Reuters) - Mark IV Industries Inc, a supplier of automotive, heavy-duty truck, and other transportation equipment said on Thursday, it voluntarily filed for Chapter 11 protection. In a filing with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, the company, which is owned by private investment firm Sun Capital Partners ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1- Mark IV files for Chapter 11 protection" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.