(Adds share price, comments) By Jane Barrett MILAN, May 31 (Reuters) - Fiat's shares slid on Monday after the CEO charged with pulling it out of a deep crisis suddenly quit in protest at the head of Ferrari being named chairman to replace Umberto Agnelli, who died last week. The turmoil of the last few days threw Fiat's future into question just as a turnaround plan drawn up by Chief Executive Giuseppe Morchio and Agnelli was starting to bear fruit. Fiat said it would pick a new CEO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Market fears for Fiat's future after CEO quits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642