* Q4 net loss C$5.4 mln vs C$286.5 mln * Q4 adj EPS C$0.10 VS est C$0.14 * Q4 rev up 10 pct to C$396 mln * Says expects gross margins to improve in Q1 March 23 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts maker Martinrea International Inc posted a narrower fourth quarter loss on lower charges, and said it expected gross margins to improve in the first quarter. The company posted a net loss of C$5.4 million, compared with a net loss of C$286.5 million a year ago. It took charges of C$17.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Martinrea posts narrower Q4 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.