* Maruti Oct sales down 53.2 pct y/y * Production loss of 40,000 cars in Oct * India car demand slowing on costs, interest rates (Adds details) MUMBAI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki , India's top carmaker, sold less than half the cars in October as it did a year previously as labour unrest that cost around $500 million in lost production compounded a demand slowdown in Asia's third-largest economy. Maruti, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , ended almost two months of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Maruti Oct car sales down more than half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.