* Indian market continues to hold firm - chairman * To raise car capacity to 1.3 mln units from October * Expects to sell 1.2 mln vehicles this year (Adds chairman comments, details, background) By Devidutta Tripathy NEW DELHI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Top Indian car maker Maruti Suzuki expects September vehicle sales to rise an annual 32 to 33 percent, bolstered by robust domestic demand, its chairman said on Thursday. R.C. Bhargava said the company, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Maruti sees Sept vehicle sales rising 32-33 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642