* Top car marker recalls 100,000 A-Star hatchbacks * Stock initially fell about 2 pct * More details on costs and impact awaited, says analyst (Adds analyst comments and shares turning positive) MUMBAI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Shares in Maruti Suzuki pulled back after sliding to a six-month-low early on Wednesday, a day after India's top carmaker said it was recalling 100,000 of its A-Star hatchbacks sold overseas and in India. Maruti, in which Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp has 54.2 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Maruti shares hit 6-mth-low, pull back, on recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642