(Adds background) MILAN, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Maserati Chief Executive Martin Leach is due to leave the Fiat-owned sportscar maker and will not take up any other post at the Italian industrial group, industrial sources said on Friday. Fiat and Maserati declined to comment. Leach's departure would be Fiat's second top management change in quick succession after Herbert Demel resigned as the chief executive of mass market car unit Fiat Auto on Thursday. Demel was replaced by group CEO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Maserati CEO Leach to leave Fiat group-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642