(Adds Maserati denial) MILAN, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Fiat-owned Ferrari denied a report that the head of its Maserati division Martin Leach was going to move to Fiat Auto to take charge of its product portfolio management. Automotive News reported on Monday that Leach, the former head of Ford Europe , could take product management -- the last spot still empty after a restructuring at Fiat Auto -- and could possibly have a role in marketing. "Ferrari-Maserati denies most categorically any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Maserati denies Leach to take on Fiat Auto products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642