(adds detail, background, shares) LONDON, March 30 (Reuters) - British bus maker Mayflower Corporation believes talks with its lenders are likely to fail, it said on Tuesday a day after it revealed book-keeping errors and the departure of senior managers. "The board is currently reviewing all options available to the company and a further announcement will be made in due course," Mayflower said in a statement. The UK's Financial Services Authority earlier said shares in Mayflower had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mayflower says talks with lenders likely to fail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.