(Adds revenues, background, details) TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp. posted an 18 percent jump in annual operating profit on Thursday on surging European sales but forecast slower growth of 9 percent this year as rising materials costs coincide with intense price competition the United States, Europe and China. Earlier this week, domestic rivals Honda Motor Co. and Nissan Motor Co. reported record-high profits for last year but forecast subdued growth ahead as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda 2004/05 profit up, sees slower growth ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642