(Adds background, share price, analyst comment) TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Japanese auto maker Mazda Motor Corp said on Wednesday it would announce an "important" personnel change at 11 a.m. (0200 GMT). Mazda, one-third owned by Ford Motor Co , declined to say whether the change involved its president, Lewis Booth, but a spokesman said Booth would attend the news conference in Hiroshima, western Japan. The Booth, 54, joined Mazda in March last year as senior adviser and became president ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda to announce 'important' personnel change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.