(Adds briefing in 3rd paragraph) TOKYO, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Japanese auto maker Mazda Motor Corp. will be unable to resume full operations at a fire-hit domestic car assembly plant until next spring, business daily Nihon Keizai reported on Friday. The paper attributed the information to the company, but a Mazda spokesman said it had made no such announcement. "We still don't know when the plant will be fully operational," he said. Mazda said later that its president, Hisakazu Imaki, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda fire-hit plant not 100% until spring - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.