(Adds details) TOKYO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp halved its sales forecast at one of its two Chinese joint ventures on Friday in one of the first signs that a demand slowdown in the world's second-biggest car market is affecting automakers' plans. The Japanese automaker, one-third owned by Ford Motor Co , now expects sales at Changan Mazda, its venture with Chongqing Changan Automobile , to come to less than 60,000 cars this business year from a previous forecast of more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda halves 08/09 sales f'cast at one China venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642