* Pre-sale orders since June 9 equal to 108 pct of monthly target * Price starts at 1.149 mln yen, to get mileage of 30 km/litre * Shares up 1.9 pct vs Nikkei's 0.2 pct rise (Adds details, background, share price) TOKYO, June 30 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp launched the remodelled Mazda2/Demio subcompact on Thursday, the first model to get its new fuel-saving engines that achieves mileage comparable to hybrids without the use of expensive electric motors. Mazda said that since June 9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda launches new Mazda2, gets 6,500 pre-sale orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.