(Adds details, background, share price) TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp. posted a bigger-than-expected 49 percent surge in annual operating profit on Friday riding a softer yen and cost cuts, and it forecast stronger-than-expected growth fuelled by the CX-7 crossover and other new models. The Hiroshima-based company joins domestic rivals such as Honda Motor Co. and Daihatsu Motor Co. in posting a double-digit profit rise, although its sales at home and in the United States ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda oper profit jumps 49 pct, more growth seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642