(Adds background, details) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp. , Japan's fifth-largest auto maker, booked an operating profit of 20 billion yen ($178 million) for the first quarter on Friday, putting it well on track to meet its conservative full-year forecast. Mazda, one-third owned by Ford Motor Co. , reported quarterly profits for the first time and gave no comparisons from the year before. The operating profit in April-June, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda posts Y20 bln Q1 op profit, keeps forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.