(Adds details, background) TOKYO, May 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp said on Thursday it plans to recall more than 174,000 vehicles worldwide, including the hot-selling Atenza sedan, after reports of a defective fog lamp which in one case caused the bumper to catch fire. There have been no reports of any accident resulting from the defective parts, according to Mazda's report submitted to Japan's Transport Ministry. The automaker declined to disclose the estimated cost of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda to recall over 174,000 Atenza, MPV, Roadsters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.