* Says to build new factory in Mexico with Sumitomo Corp * The two will also set up sales company in Brazil (Updates with profit forecasts) TOKYO, June 17 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp forecast on Friday a 16 percent fall in operating profit this year as it takes a hit from a stronger yen and supply chain disruptions after the March 11 earthquake. The operating profit forecast of 20 billion yen ($248 million) for the year to March 31, 2012 was better than the average 5.66 billion yen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda sees 16 pct profit fall, seeks growth in S.Amer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.