* Mazda, Sumitomo to spend $355-475 mln on new plant -Nikkei * Plant to start in 2013, make 100,000 compact cars a year * Will be first overseas plant controlled by Mazda (Adds details, Mazda comment) TOKYO, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor and trading house Sumitomo Corp will jointly spend 30 billion to 40 billion yen ($355 million-$475 million) to build a car plant in Mexico that will supply Latin America, the Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday. A Mazda spokesman said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda, Sumitomo to build Mexico car plant -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.