(Adds performance against overall market, details) TOKYO, July 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp. said on Wednesday its sales in China jumped 53.6 percent to 70,357 vehicles in the first six months of 2005, putting it well on track to meet its goal of selling 100,000 units this year. Mazda's sales surge came against a 9.4 percent rise in China's overall vehicle sales during the same period -- including cars, trucks and buses -- to 2.79 million units. Leading the charge for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda's China sales up 54 pct at 70,357 units in H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642