Aug 19 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp on Wednesday indicated that overseas recalls stemming from power-steering flaws will likely rise to 514,000 vehicles, the Nikkei business daily reported. The automaker has already filed applications with local authorities by Tuesday to recall 215,000 vehicles in the United States and nearly 11,000 in China. It plans to broaden the net to include major export markets such as Europe and Australia, the paper said. These recalls target the Axela and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mazda's overseas auto recalls to exceed 500,000- Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642