(Adds Mitsubishi Motors loss from Fuso damages) TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's scandal-hit Japanese truck unit apologised on Tuesday for late defect reports including for vehicles that had been repaired once, showing the firm has yet to put quality issues behind it. The apology came after Japanese media reported at the weekend that the Transport Ministry would question Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp. over several new defect cases involving fires in its vehicles, none ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-M'bishi Fuso apologises for late defect disclosure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.