(Adds background) TOKYO, June 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp., the Japanese truck unit of DaimlerChrysler AG , has sold 180 real estate properties in Japan in a deal valued at $1.4 billion, according to a market source. The unlisted truck maker, held 85 percent by DaimlerChrysler, said it would use the proceeds from the sale for investments and to repay debt. It declined to disclose the value of the transaction or to name the buyer. The properties, mainly containing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-M'bishi Fuso sells real estate for $1.4 bln-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.