(Recasts with further company comment) TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. said on Monday it is considering using a vacant plot owned by Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) to build a plant to make wings for Boeing Co's 7E7 aircraft. Mitsubishi Heavy spokesman Hideo Ikuno said it was in talks with MMC about the land but had not decided whether to buy or lease the plot, left vacant after MMC closed a plant there in 2001. He said no other details, including the price, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-M'bishi Heavy may use MMC site to make Boeing wings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.