(Adds details, share price) TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp. said on Friday it would post a special profit of about 6.8 billion yen ($58 million) this business year after receiving dividends from its investments. The automaker said it has not finalised its earnings outlook and would announce a forecast revision if needed. Mitsubishi invested in a special purpose company when it placed real estate in trust in March 2002. The company received dividends on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-M'bishi Motors to post $58 mln special profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642