(Adds McCain comments about polls) By Steve Holland LAS VEGAS, June 25 (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate John McCain on Wednesday sought to reassure supporters in the face of some polls showing a widening lead for Democrat Barack Obama ahead of the November election. At two fund-raising events in Las Vegas, McCain played down a poll that showed Obama with a double-digit lead and said most surveys show him down by only a few percentage points. "I like that position," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-McCain seeks to reassure supporters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642