(Adds dividend announcement) MILAN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italian merchant bank Mediobanca said net profit in its first quarter, ended on Sept. 30, rose 13 percent boosted by the sale of a stake in sportscar maker Ferrari and higher earnings from its stake in insurer Generali. Net profit of 366.5 million euros ($464.6 million) compared with 323.7 million euros in the same period a year ago, Milan-based Mediobanca said in a statement on Saturday. Total income rose 4.2 percent to 424.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mediobanca Q1 profit up 13 pct on Ferrari,Generali" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.