* Q2 sales fall 45 pct to 28.2 mln euros, beats forecast * Takes financial hit on CDO portfolio, deepening loss * Reconfirms sales outlook range for 2009 * Says will not pay interim dividend (Adds details, background) BRUSSELS, July 30 (Reuters) - Belgian chip specialist Melexis reported a 45 percent year-on-year fall in second-quarter revenue on Thursday, above expectations, but swung to a loss after writing off its credit portfolio. Melexis, whose semiconductors for example ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Melexis Q2 sales beat forecast, takes CDO hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.