* Mercedes to sustainably achieve 10 pct EBIT margin in 2013 * Mercedes Q2 2010 EBIT margin could exceed 7 pct from Q1 * Mercedes H2 2010 could be weaker than H1 due to R&D costs (Adds details) FRANKFURT, May 28 (Reuters) - Daimler's passenger car division Mercedes-Benz Cars (MBC) expects to post an operating profit at the upper end of its forecast this year and aims to boost profitability to 10 percent of sales by the second half of 2012. Daimler said on Friday that MBC should ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mercedes to hit 10 pct EBIT margin in H2 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.