* Investment to be made in Untertuerkheim plant in 2012 * Comes in addition to 670 mln eur earmarked for 2011 * Move goes toward Mercedes-Benz 2020 growth strategy FRANKFURT, Nov 25 (Reuters) - German automaker Daimler plans to invest nearly 1 billion euros ($1.33 billion) in its main Mercedes-Benz powertrain plant in Stuttgart next year, the company said on Friday. The Mercedes Untertuerkheim factory, the largest industrial site in Stuttgart, builds axles, transmissions, engines and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mercedes to invest 1 bln eur in powertrain plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.