PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's flagship Mercedes Car Group intends to regain peak profit levels within the next few years after operating profit dips in 2004, division had Juergen Hubbert said on Thursday. A combination of factors including spending to fix quality problems that have tarnished its luxury image will weigh on opeating profit this year, he reiterated. "I am absolutely happy that the board decided to make quality the first priority," he told reporters at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mercedes needs few years to regain peak profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.