(Adds details from statement, background) FRANKFURT, Oct 25 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's third-quarter operating profit rose 38 percent to 1.84 billion euros ($2.20 billion), easily beating analysts' expectations, as flagship luxury division Mercedes Car Group positively surprised. Posting results a day earlier than expected, the world's fifth-biggest carmaker reiterated on Tuesday its forecast for slightly higher 2005 operating profit excluding restructuring costs for its loss-making ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mercedes upturn helps DaimlerChrysler Q3 op profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642