* To cut 800 jobs * Fourth-quarter revenue falls 19 pct * Earnings from cont ops $0.04/share vs $0.40 last year Nov 14 (Reuters) - Truck parts maker Meritor Inc reported a fall in quarterly profit due to lower sales in India, China and Brazil, and said it will cut 800 jobs globally. The Troy, Michigan-based company said on Wednesday that it expected cost savings from the job cuts in the second quarter. Meritor, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Meritor reports lower 4th-quarter profit, to cut jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.