(Adds background, details on Geneva negotiations) BERLIN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - There is a "clear determination" to seek a deal in the Doha round of world trade talks by the end of this year, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday. Merkel's remarks to Germany's lower house of parliament added momentum to a high-level push for a breakthrough in the
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Merkel adds to high-level push for WTO agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.