* Industrial prices fall by 0.1 pct * Raw materials prices down by 1.2 pct * Analysts had expected price increases (Adds details) OTTAWA, Nov 30 (Reuters) - A sharp fall in the price of metals helped push down Canadian industrial prices by 0.1 percent in September from August, and raw material prices by 1.2 percent, Statistics Canada said on Wednesday. The slight fall in the industrial products price index followed gains of 0.4 percent in August and 0.5 percent in September. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Metals depress Canada producer prices in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.