MEXICO CITY, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The Mexican economy grew 4.3 percent in the third quarter, boosted by strong manufacturing and construction sectors, the Finance Ministry said on Monday. Earlier, the ministry said Mexico's public-sector surplus grew 46 percent in September, helped by higher tax and oil revenues. The economy slowed slightly compared to the first half of the year, when it grew by 5.1 percent, the ministry said in a preliminary report, blaming in part slowed demand in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mexican economy grew 4.3 pct in third quarter- govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.