(Adds production and exports figures) MEXICO CITY, Nov 7 (Reuters) - Mexico's automobile production rose in October compared to the same month last year, and exports were also up, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Wednesday. Auto output climbed by 17.3 percent to 282 , 283 vehicles , while exports were up 12.3 percent to 2 16,576 units over the same period, the industry group said. Exports to the United States rose by 14 . 0 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mexico auto production, exports up in Oct versus same month in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.