(Adds company, analyst comment, detail, stock price) By Lorraine Orlandi MEXICO CITY, July 24 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso posted weak second quarter earnings on Thursday, as a sluggish economy and weak global industrial environment again dragged on results. Carso, a retail and industrial conglomerate that belongs to the business empire of Latin America's richest man, Carlos Slim, reported earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) down 11.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mexico Carso Q2 earnings hurt by industry slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642